10 Signs Your Life Is Getting out of Control
1. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
2. You call your son’s beeper to let him know it’s time to eat. He e-mails you back from his bedroom, “What’s for dinner?”
3. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her Web site.
4. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you haven’t spoken with your next-door neighbor yet this year.
5. Your grandmother clogs up your e-mail inbox asking you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
6. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is they do not have e-mail addresses.
7. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
8. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
9. You’re reading this.
10. Even worse, you’re going to forward it to someone else…
“I have much to write to you, but I do not want to use paper and ink. Instead, I hope to visit you and talk with you face to face, so that our joy may be complete.”(2 Jn. 12, NIV)